Welcome to the Learning Zone
Please read our remote learning overview Remote Learning Overview for Website Jan 2021
See our class timetables for remote learning week commencing 25th January 2021 Class timetables remote learning website
Below are some useful links which can support your child to practise the skills and knowledge they have been taught in school.
You can click on the Home Learning Tab at the top of the page which will direct you to the Astrea collection of things to do indoors.
Reading as much as you can will really help you with your work in and out of school. Even though you are away from school for a few weeks we challenge you to do as much reading as possible. You can read story books, information books, magazines, leaflets, signs and even the back of cereal boxes!
Can you complete our 5 step challenge?
- Send Mrs Cockayne a photograph of an unusual place you can read in. (Please use Hillside Admin email address.)
2. Keep a list of everything you have read.
3. Write down 10 new words you have found the meaning of.
4. Create you own character to star in a book- draw what he/ she or it would look like.
5. Write a short story or a piece of information about a new skill you have learned.
If you complete all of these Mrs Cockayne will be awarding prizes! Good luck and remember relentless reading!!
Take the 30 day LEGO Challenge.
Please send in your photographs.