We exist to promote learning and all-around development, in an environment where people of all abilities and aspirations can find safety, respect and encouragement.
Together Everyone Achieves More
Our Aim is to develop learners within the heart of the community, who are:
as well as to celebrate attainment and achievement.
- Put children at the heart of all we do and say in school; valuing the individuality of each child, acknowledging the worth of all that they bring with them and its impact on the life of the whole school.
- Actively promote our values which are defined, e.g., mutual respect, trust, fair, open, honest, approachable, moral, supportive emotionally and physically.
- Enable children to meet their full potential academically and socially.
- Deliver a broad and balanced curriculum.
- Help our children develop lively, enquiring minds, in order to acquire the skills and knowledge relevant to adult life in a fast and changing world.
- Plan lessons which provide a range of teaching and learning styles, catering for a broad range of intelligences.
- Help children develop a sense of respect, by firstly respecting themselves and then respecting and being respected within both the school and the wider community.
- Enable children to communicate clearly and confidently.
- Establish and maintain a caring and nurturing, environment where children feel safe and valued.
- Promote a healthy lifestyle (physically, mentally and spiritually).
- Celebrate our differences, and promoting the benefits of living and growing up in a culture rich in multicultural flavour
- Encourage children to have a voice and an active involvement in the running of the school.
- Develop in all children the ability to control and be responsible for their own actions.